Only 25 limited edition fine art prints are available per size.
About the Tiger Tail Seahorse.
The print was in the Top 12 finalist in the SFS Introducing Wildlife Artist of the Year 2020 competition.
The Seahorse limited edition art print will come with the following.
- Supplied with a (COA) certificate of authenticity, signature and print edition number.
- Printed onto Giclée Fine Art Bamboo Environmentally and sustainable friendly paper.
- Chosen for its photographic aesthetics, vibrant colour reproduction, high contrast and robust feel.
- Giclée print holds an archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Printed in the United Kingdom by master printers in London.
- Free UK Shipping (delivery within 3 days).
- Free International Shipping: (delivery within 14 days).
£10 from every print sold will be donated to the Explorers Against Extinction Charity.
The mission: to promote the conservation of rare and endangered species and the protection of their environments; to advance the education of the public in the conservation issues around rare and endangered species and the threats to their environment; to help local communities impacted by proximity to rare species benefit from their protection.
Explorers Against Extinction is a wildlife conservation campaign organised by registered UK charity the Real World Conservation Trust (UK charity No 1177505).