Only 25 limited edition fine art prints are available.
The Little Black Girls series is Christian Azolan’s first solo art exhibition, this mixed media series includes the following fine art techniques including photography, painting and gilding.
The artworks are a statement of empowerment and an open letter to better representation of black girls in art, the artworks represent and symbolise ethnicity, womanhood, power, love, royalty and religion.
- Printed on Somerset Velvet 255gsm cotton matt fine art paper
- Somerset is a beautiful high quality paper made of 100% cotton rag making it environmentally friendly, sustainable and acid-free
- Supplied with a (COA) certificate of authenticity
- Artist signature
- Limited edition print edition number
- Free UK Shipping (delivery within 14 days).
- Free International Shipping: (delivery within 21 days, country dependent).
- (Collectors will be responsible for all import fees)
This artwork was first shown at Fitzrovia Chapel on the 8th & 9th of July.