Gift Card Terms
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of the digital Christian Azolan Art gift card.
2. These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the Christian Azolan Art website www.christianazolan.co.uk
3. Christian Azolan Art reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of the gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Christian Azolan Art gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully.
It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Christian Azolan Art gift cards remain the property of Christian Azolan Art who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your Christian Azolan Art gift card can be redeemed in any product on the Christian Azolan ArtStores online at www.christianazolan.co.uk
A Christian Azolan Art gift card purchased on www.christianazolan.co.uk shall have a redemption period of 24 months from the date of purchase.
Should you choose to purchase your Christian Azolan Artgift card outside of the UK, you will be responsible for any foreign exchange rates, applicable on the date of the transaction/s performed. Please note any redemptions, balance enquiries, top-ups and balance transfers will be reflected in the currency applicable to the country you are using it in.
5. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card. Please note Christian Azolan Art gift cards cannot be redeemed in any Christian Azolan Art pop-up event or any physical stores that may become available in the future.
1. Your Christian Azolan Artgift card is valid for a period of 24 months from the date of activation online once received via email.
A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry. Unless otherwise stated by Christian Azolan Art.
2. A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
3. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an online order on www.christianazolan.co.uk
4. Only one gift card may be used per online order.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
1. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your Christian Azolan Artgift card is lost or stolen, Christian Azolan Art is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Christian Azolan Art cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a Christian Azolan Art gift card as a result of theft or fraud.
All Christian Azolan Art gift cards have a unique gift card numbers sent via email, Christian Azolan Art cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the gift card numbers have become known to another party.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
1. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Questions regarding Christian Azolan Art Gift Cards
If you require any help regarding Christian Azolan Art Gift Cards please email email@example.com and we will do our best to resolve any queries as soon as possible.