Eva Rose & MaeEva-Rose-Mae
The Little Black Girls series is Christian Azolan’s first solo art exhibition, this mixed media series includes the following fine art techniques including photography, painting, inking and 23ct gilding on a smooth 172 archival art paper.
The artworks are a statement of empowerment and an open letter to better representation of black girls in art, the artworks represent and symbolise ethnicity, womanhood, power, love, royalty and religion.
- West African Obeche wood frame in black open-grain finish
- Anti-reflective gallery grade AR 70 Artglass
- Supplied with a (COA) certificate of authenticity
- Artist signature
- Artwork size 528 x 704mm
- UK Shipping (delivery within 7 days).
- International Shipping: (delivery within 20 days, country dependent), please contact us for international shipping details at email@example.com.
This artwork was first shown at The Fitzrovia Chapel on the 8th & 9th of July.