The Little Black Girls series is Christian Azolan’s first solo art exhibition, this mixed media series includes the following fine art techniques including photography, painting, inking and 23ct gilding on a smooth 172 archival art paper.
The artworks are a statement of empowerment and an open letter to better representation of black girls in art, the artworks represent and symbolise ethnicity, womanhood, power, love, royalty and religion.
- West African Obeche wood frame in black open-grain finish
- Anti-reflective gallery grade AR 70 Artglass
- Supplied with a (COA) certificate of authenticity
- Artist signature
- Artwork size 528 x 704mm
- UK Shipping (delivery within 7 days).
- International Shipping: (delivery within 20 days, country dependent), please contact us for international shipping details at email@example.com.
This artwork was first shown at The Fitzrovia Chapel on the 8th & 9th of July.